Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

a red, white, and silver christmas



This is my first year pouring my heart into Christmas decorating. I've been in a red mood lately which, according to this color chart, means I'm excited, energized, adventurous and ready to go. Seems about right.

I decided to use red as my theme backed by silver and white to let the red pop. Right now, my mantle is coming together nicely. Most of the decorations came from IKEA, minus the tree which I picked up at Hobby Lobby (they have all Christmas decor at 50% off right now plus, with this coupon, you can get one item at an extra 40% off... sweet!)




Looking at it from a distance, I feel like it is missing something... maybe some long red candles, stocking holders, or lighting? Hmmm., we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment