Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

andy warhol inspired fabric choice


I just purchased the last of this Scarlet Fig farbic on Etsy and can't wait for it to come in.

A few years back, we fostered a puppy and she apparently thought the seating on the dining room chairs my husband bought from Eurway made for a good chew toy. The chairs are still usable- just not nice to look at up close. I've been meaning to reupholster them but hadn't made the effort to search for fabric. Then, by chance, I came across Laurie Wisburn's blog.

I immediately fell in love with the design and color of the Aqua Nesting Chair piece she created. It has a pop-art feel that will blend in beautifully with our Andy Warhol-inspired dining area, which looks a little something like this:



1. A set of four single Campell soup prints that are framed hang together on one wall.
2. A larger Warhol print hangs on a seperate wall that contains a ton of smaller canned soups.
3. The glass table above, along with the chairs, fairly resembles what we have at home.
4. I threw in a glimpse of the new fabric on this board to give an idea how it's going to look together. 

 I can't wait to post pictures of our actual dining area with the new upholstery!

No comments:

Post a Comment